Our ListServs are designed to enable and encourage the transportation community to share new ideas, address issues and learn about the latest in materials, methods and practices; specifically in the areas of Roadway Safety, Local Traffic Authority Issues, Traffic Signals, and Public Works Operations.
Connecticut Public Works ListServ
Supports municipal public works departments
• Tell others of new ideas
• Ask questions to solve your problems
• Learn about new materials, methods & practices
• Post new job opportunities in a timely manner
Connecticut Local Traffic Authority ListServ
Connects CT Local Traffic Authorities or those who have responsibility for local traffic issues around the state
• Pose questions among your LTA peers
• Receive materials and information on new regulations, new training resources and upcoming LTA trainings
Connecticut Traffic Signal ListServ
Supports CT’s Traffic Signal Operations Community
• Learn about new resources
• Share ideas and experiences with new technology and products
To Subscribe: Email Regina Hackett, the listserv administrator, at email@example.com with the names of the listservs you would like to join. Worried about receiving too many emails? Choose a once a day digest subscription!